Achieving the highest possible level of service by providing warehouse activities and timely, complete and efficient loading and unloading of goods.
Key result areas:
- Signalling products that must be approved by the quality service (internal / external) and act in accordance with the prescribed quality system. Checking temperature control incoming goods before unloading.
- Issuing scan cards with bar codes.
- Opening to unload and load the truck and close it afterwards.
- Precise unloading and checking the number of goods, content, raw materials and packaging, with the correct use of the scan cards. Signalling deviations (number of goods, damages, temperature, content) and report the deviations.
- Comparing the full list at the foreman's office to the consignment letter (ordered versus logged).
- Signalling deviations to the team leader with regards to Commerce and Transport.
- Internal transportation of pallets (with raw materials and/or packaging and/or end product) to the so-called warm or cold areas.
- Order-picking slow movers.
- Faultless loading of trucks, according to system instruction.
- Repackaging and disposal of the materials.
- Supports in selecting quality so that it meets the specifications of the customer before delivery to the customer, separating the products that do not meet the quality standards.
- Disposing of materials derived from packaging and quality selection in accordance with the customer's specifications.
- Raising or lowering the height of the pallet and restacking of pallets in accordance with the customer's requirements.
- Cleaning the workplace.
- Detecting abnormalities in terms of climate control and inform team leader.
- Labelling pallets and boxes.
- Performs other related tasks upon request.
- Driving licence NZV (nizkozdvizny vozik)
- Driving licence VZV (abbreviation of vysokozdvizny vozik)
- Affinity with Fruit & Vegetables
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with fragile goods
- Written and spoken Czech at intermediate level
- Customer focus
- Result oriented
Bakker Barendrecht is an international fruit & vegetable company based in The Netherlands. We will open a new location in Divisov, Czech Republic for approximately 60 employees. Bakker is already present in Czech Republic since 1994 when Bakker Trans was established. Bakker Trans is based in Olomouc and transports refrigerated products. Our focus is on building long standing and sustainable relationships with customers, suppliers and employees. We do anything to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. Besides this dedication to service and quality, job satisfaction and a hands on vision is one of the main reasons for our success. Our services are trading, processing, packing and logistical services. Bakker is part of the worldwide operating Univeg Group, with an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro.
Are you an entrepreneur and would you like to be part of the start of this new company?